CLICK HERE For My Pretty Pictures.

CLICK HERE For My Pretty Pictures.
My creation.

Friday 4 June 2010

Decissions...

I'm sat here watching sex in the city,
Just drank my Horlicks and thinking about going to bed.

My second latest facebook status might help explaining this:
Angelina Ioannides-beer:
 TRYING TO KEEP AWAY FROM THE THE NEWS DAD, WTF ARE YOU DOING?...
I look up to find the news on and my dad's left the room. I don't want nightmares.
Then again after all this anti-news, my summer project is to look at the news.
THANKS.
 
I have two choices,
First one, I can either just read up on some good news and base my project on this.
Or
As the main reason why I never listen or read or watch the news anymore is because there's nothing i can do about it.
Choose a issue/topic that gets me emotionally involved and find a way that i can help, change it with this project.
 
Get what I'm trying to say?
I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment