CLICK HERE For My Pretty Pictures.

CLICK HERE For My Pretty Pictures.
My creation.

Friday 18 June 2010

Drawing block.

I don't seem to have any inspiration again or want to draw.
When i buy new pens this seems to make me want to draw and what i find odd is how it depends on the type of paper too.
Like a couple weeks ago i had to stop drawing in a pad because it took all the inspiration away from me.
So i started drawing on single pieces of paper.

I've decided once i come into abit ot change i need to get out more.
I want to take some photos but i keep leaving my camera at the flat.
At the moment I'm at home in the countryside.
It's great here, but i need to learn to drive.
I went for a walk the other night round the village and laid in a field watching the stars...
luckily i wasn't alone because the screaches we heard made me 'nervous'.
ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment